The Rocky Top Wine Trail consists of five award-winning wineries who make their home in the Great Smoky Mountains. They offer over 70 unique varieties of wine to sample for free! Each location is open 7 days a week (closed only on Christmas Day).
Visitors can pick up a Rocky Top Wine Trail Passport at their first stop and then have that passport stamped as they travel along the trail. Participants receive a free logo wine glass after visiting (3) locations and then an additional gift once they complete the trail and visit all five locations.
Free wine tastings are offered at every location and free tours of the winemaking areas are given from 12-5pm at Mountain Valley Winery, Sugarland Cellars, and Hillside Winery.
All 5 Locations are Open 7 Days a Week
Come in to purchase or sample!
Each location offers entirely different varieties of locally produced wine.
229 Collier Dr, Sevierville, TN 37862
– Italian-style and sparkling wines including Pinot Grigio, Barbera, and Spumante. Their most popular wine, Black & Blue, is a delicious blackberry/blueberry blend!
Apple Barn Winery
220 Apple Valley Rd, Sevierville, TN 37862
– Apple-based wines including Apple Raspberry, Apple Strawberry, and Apple Peach. The area around the winery also has a variety of other places to visit including a cider house, creamery, two restaurants, and a christmas store.
Mountain Valley Winery
2174 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
– Offering French, German, and fruit wines since 1991. Try their Rhubarb wine or their best seller Mountain Valley Red!
Mill Bridge Winery
3331 South River Road, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
– Offering a selection of Tennessee muscadine, grape, and honey wines. Outdoor seating available so make sure you have plenty of time to sit and enjoy their delicious wines.
Sugarland Cellars Winery
1133 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738
– Wine varieties include loganberry, cherry, and Pinot Noir and many other options! Indoor seating available in their Tower Room and the winemaking tour is absolutely worth the time.