This post has been kept simple and easily formated for printing 🙂 Cheers and enjoy!
Chocolate Bacon Toffee Recipe
* Saltines Crackers (1-2 sleeves)
* 1 cup of Butter
* 1 cup of Brown Sugar
* 2 tablespoons of Maple Syrup
* 1 cup of Cooked Bacon (drained and chopped) * Milk Chocolate Melting Wafers!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper, carefully folding the edges so that you can easily lay the crackers flat.!
- Line the baking dish with crackers.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the butter, brown sugar, and maple syrup over medium
heat. Stir frequently until fully combined and smooth. Do not let mixture boil. Pour
mixture over crackers and top with crumbled bacon.
- Melt Chocolate and spread over top. Place in refrigerator until hardened then
remove from dish and remove parchment paper then cut into squares.
White Chocolate Lemon Truffles
* 1/4 cup of Butter
* Zest of a Lemon
* 3 tablespoons of Heavy Cream
* 1 cup Quality White Chocolate (finely chopped)! * 1/2 teaspoon Lemon Extract
* 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar for coating
- Pour white chocolate into a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Melt butter along with lemon zest in a small saucepan. Stir in the cream and scald
the mixture (aka heat until bubbles begin to form around the edges of the pan but
the mixture is not yet boiling).
- Pour the hot cream mixture over the white chocolate.
- Add in the lemon extract and stir the mixture.
- Cover the mixture with plastic wrap making sure to get a good seal (to prevent a
skin forming make sure the plastic wrap it touching the surface of the mixture).
Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm enough to handle.
- Scoop mixture out by heaping teaspoon fulls and form into balls. Once formed roll
the balls in powdered sugar.
- Freeze truffles for 20 minutes or refrigerate for an hour then enjoy.
- Store truffles in refrigerator.
White Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookies
* 1 stick Butter at room temperature
* 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Sugar
* 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar! * 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
* 1 Egg
* 1/2 teaspoon Salt
* 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
* 1 1/2 cup Flour
* 1 cup Pretzels (broken into pieces)
* 1 cup White chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer cream together butter and sugars.
- Add vanilla and egg, incorporate into mixture and scrap bowl.
- In separate mixing bowl combine salt, baking soda, and flour. Once combined
gradually add to wet mixture mixing until combined.
- Fold in pretzel pieces and white chocolate chips with spatula.
- Spoon onto baking sheet and bake for 11-12 minutes
Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes
* 16 Oreo Cookies
* 24 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
* 1/2 cup Sugar
* 2 tablespoons of Sour Cream
* 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
* 2 tablespoons of Flour
* 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons Dark Chocolate Chips, melted! * 2 Eggs
* 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place a large cake pan on the bottom rack of the
oven and fill it halfway with water.
- Line muffin tin with 18 cupcake liners
- Place an oreo cookie into each liner and set aside
- In a stand mixer, beat 16 ounces of cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add the
sour cream, vanilla, and flour and beat again.
- Pour 2/3 cup of melted chocolate into the cream cheese mixture and beat again.
Use a spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Add the eggs and beat until mixed in. Spoon the mixture evenly into the liners
making sure to cover the cookie. Bake for 22-25 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecakes and let cool in pan for about 15 minutes, then remove
from pan to wire rack and let cool completely. Once cool refrigerate until chilled.
- Beat remaining 8 ounces of cream cheese until creamy. Slowly beat in the
remaining melted chocolate.
- Fold in 2 cups of cool whip gently. Spoon the mixture into a piping bag and swirl
onto tops of chilled cheesecakes.
Chocolate Chipotle Cupcakes with Chili Cream Cheese Frosting
* 1 box of Devil’s Food Chocolate Cake Mix
* 2 1/2 teaspoon ground Ancho Chili Pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper! * 1 1/4 cup Water
* 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
* 3 Eggs
* 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
* 4 cups Powdered Sugar
* 1/2 cup Butter, softened
* 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 24 cupcake tins with paper liners
- Empty the box cake mix into a mixing bowl and whisk in 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground
ancho chile pepper and 1/4 teaspoons of cayenne pepper.
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat in the water, oil, and eggs. Beat for
about 2 minutes. Spoon the batter into the prepared cupcake liners, filing about 2/3
- Bake 18-22 minutes then remove and cool completely before frosting.
- In a bowl, sift 1 teaspoon of ground ancho chile pepper, 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne
pepper, and the cinnamon with the powdered sugar. Beat in the cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until the frosting is smooth. Then, mix in the vanilla.
Spoon into piping bag and frost the cool cupcakes.